Wednesday, June 11, 2008

this is a damn random thing i went to search..
hahhah pick up lines

" Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again? "

" Say "I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet. "

" I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear. "

" If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. "

"If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer."

"You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!"

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you.... I'd take my last breath to say "I Love You""

hahah that's all i could find that wasnt dirty but sort of sweet hahah
________________________________________________

No comments: