Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ok got back from work like just now... it was

AMAZING

hahah it's been such a long time since i had been involved in such events... it was a WEDDING.
how long has it been since i had been involved in a wedding.. and NOT doing the VIP table?? hahah the only reason why i don't want to do VIP table for weddings is because there are alot of things you have to look out for and there are barely any good looking guys of our age to look at. hahahha

well good news today!!! ahahha so many good looking guys to look at. and plus SO MANY KIDS CAN.. my favourite lah.. i had 2 kids on my table.. the best lor.. and my partner wasnt that bad after all.. hahah he did most of the things while i was basically in the ballroom most of the time and i didn't even have to portion.. hahah my partner helped me and the captain helped me also. hahah

I FEEL SO LUCKY AND LOVED BY GOD.
only he can make such miracles happen

1st i was with KIARUL hahah i was praying so hard to let me be with kiarul cos anything i duno he can help me with it
2nd i got such a good partner
3rd oh ya i thought i was gonna be late but i reached like just on time, having enough time to eat and change
4th KIDS!!!!!
5th MANY MANY GOOD LOOKING GUYS FOR ME TO SEE
6th i was damn well liked by everyone.. HAHAH



dear lord, you really work things in your own way... i would have never imagined today to have turned out in this manner.. whatever that i thought would have got in my way today, you cleared it all for me. i feel you again.. maybe it was just me thinking that i couldn't feel you even if you were just next to me, that you were not listening to me.. but i'll try to learn.. learn to leave things in your hands, to your perfect plans... BUT COULD YOU JUST SEND ME MY PRINCE CHARMING PLEASE?AMEN


i discovered this song sang by danson tang and i think it's damn nice
listen to it...

No comments: