Monday, June 16, 2008

is he the one?

i really thought he was the one but then again... maybe not.

what if history repeats itself?

give me some sign please







anyway i wanted to continue with my previous post about what happened on the way back home from camp but i kind of just lost that 'thing' for writing about that.. so if you want to know just ask me.



anyway working ytd was a blast.. hahah it was fun and boring at the same time.. seriously i think every customer had a good laugh at my almost gone voice that was sometimes high, sometimes low, and sometimes gone. hahaha the small boss wanted me to play foosball with him cos he was bored and i was too. hahah i totally didnt want cos i have BAD coordination, anyway i just played and i won by 2 -1. hahahah then i stopped playing cos i lost my voice from trying to scream cos i couldn't block the ball.. hahah..



i got 2 projects due when school reopen. what am i suppose to do???? ah... everything blur blur. i hate poly life.



give me an answer. show me some signs

No comments: