Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i pon POM lecture again.. my goodness i hope i wont be so lost tutorial. anyway, im seriously glad im still surviving poly cos with the amount of blurness i have, i don't know how many more times this kind of thing will happen to me.

first, i couldnt find my timetable. then after the LONG 2 weeks break, i absolutely cannot remember what subjects i have today so i anyhow pick the textbooks to bring. then turns out i brought extra textbook and my bag was damn heavy.

2nd, i was reminded by my friend on the bus that there was PBL consultation 3. AND I FREAKED OUT. i mean i knew of it but it slipped my mind cos i didnt have my timetable. but when the consultation started, it turned out pretty well.. maybe cos we were the first group and the teacher was in a good mood so it wasn't that bad. and we came up with ideas on the spot. HAHAHA which was good lah.

3rd, i found out that we were suppose to do in total 4 articles instead of 2. so i was like CRAP. that's when i decided to skip lecture and do my analysis. but i didnt do much before sarah's laptop batt flat(she didnt bring charger). so i was left with absolutely nothing to do and nobody to be with me. then suddenly like got no friends. HAHAHAH so i just read a book(also about a person with no friends HAHAHAH what luck) then when i was absorbed into the story, my friends called me cos the lecture was over.

soo.. that was my day. haha OHHH i saw wan zhen for the 1st time in school. hahha STARED at her for a while before she noticed me.

tmr must go school earlier to discuss project.. i never reseach on whatever im suppose to. HHAHAH i'll just randomly propose something lah.

No comments: