Friday, April 03, 2009

Fine i'll update. Wanted to update a few days back but internet was down.

Anyway, recently i found quite a few korean songs that is about first love. It just got me thinking. It was really true. I could relate to the songs.

GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY

HONEY HONEY HONEY especially this.

I guess all first loves are all the same.
"She is a nice girl" Would you have said the same thing for me?

VANILLA LOVE LOVE ONEW:) HE IS SO CUTE CUTE CUTE:):)

It's so good to fall in love. It naturally keeps you HAPPY.


OH YOU KNOW WHAT. I SAW A REAL LIFE DAO MIN SI/GOO JUN PYO. DAMN HANDSOME. Sadly i wasn't serving him:( Super like prince charming. HEH HEH.

Kind of realised that Singapore isn't really lacking of good looking guys. HAHAH cos recently when i go out i'll always see quite a number of them. Even when i went to service my mio box. HAHA one of them looked really familar. Don't know if i actually know him. We kept exchanging glances, he had the AC look though.

OH NO THIS WHOLE POST IS LIKE ABOUT GUYS.

On another note, i haven't caught CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC:(:(:( I HAVE HAVE HAVE to catch it before it stops showing.

SOMEONE WATCH WITH ME:)

No comments: