Friday, February 27, 2009

OOPS blog rotting for a long time I see.

I just got the urge to blog now. At this odd timing cos I just finished worked and bathe finished. Waiting for my hair to dry. ANYWAY i just saw Mr Quek just now. He came as an award recipient for the POSB everyday champion awards ceremony. As usual, I was busy with my VIP since the president and minister of community development, youth and sports was both on my table. When I saw my coach, I wasn't shocked I guess, since it's not out of the ordinary for him to get an award but I felt happy. How weird. I was reminded of my old training days, though not SUPER long ago, but it's like i can never go back to it again. I miss the kind of belongingless i had, the kind of motivation i had, the kind of achievements and improvements in myself. All this was only possible with a team. Since I stopped training, all these disappeared, which was what my coach didn't want. It was suppose to stay to become a habit.

I actually miss him. HAHHAAH. it's not everyday you are coached by someone worth respecting. I miss how i will feel not up to his standard and making sure i reach it the next time. It was as though being kept tight under his reins. Didn't like it last time but now, without it, I MISS IT. Who would bother to keep you under tight reins?

MAN I SERIOUSLY NEED TO JOIN A SPORT CCA. Feel super directionless after school. It's like SLACK SLACK AND SLACK. Wouldn't mind if there was cross country but it'll never be the same as in MG.

I HATE HOW I'VE LOST CONTACT WITH EVERYONE. No longer know what to talk to them about and how to talk to them.

Im like in an alone mode.

ok BYE.

No comments: