Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aftermath of SSM was a bruise on my shoulder. Nope it wasn't cramped up but a bruise. Im like the only one lah. Everyone else like strained, cramp but no bruise. Was red in the morning then actually felt it the last night when i was about to sleep. The stupid pillow was grazing my bruise or what was ABOUT to become a bruise. I don't get it. HOW THE HELL DID I GET IT? stood up too fast? 'Bounced'? Oh and funnily my left thigh feels cramped up the whole day. Going up staircases was a chore.

Although I had worked for longer hours than ssm boot camp, it is really pretty tough. I was DAMN tired the whole day. Couldn't stay WIDE awake for marketing, took a 1 hour nap in school and came back to my aunt's house taking another 1/2 an hour nap. SSM pretty much drained me.

OH MY how am i gonna survive this week?
FULL DAY sat at hotel, church, tampines library till 9 then school starting proper. OH NOOOO please don't screw up this sem grace. NONO.


I NEED MY FREAKING PAY ASSHOLES.

No comments: