Saturday, April 18, 2009

I just don't know how to read you.

This doesn't just refer to one person. I was pretty upset these few days. Mainly because of the library job? I mean im Totally fine with being by myself. But due to the long hours that i have to tahan for the job, i keep wanting company. And I couldn't get any from any of my friends and I realised how alone I felt. I hate this feeling. It sucks even more when you see people in pairs EVERYWHERE.

I just kinda realise I really expect alot from friends. How could you have said that you were stuck with us. I know all of us have drifted. Im really trying my best, my very best. Sometimes I just feel like all these is not worth it. I'll probably end up all alone anyway. We were once close in primary school, then drifted apart and again friends for 2 years. You know how hard is it for me to keep the friendship going and all you could say was that you were stuck with us. Did you ever try.

Why am I always the stupid idiot that puts in so much effort and no one has ever did that for me before?

I'll always be faced with the same old scars.
Rejections from friends, the fake friendship and even a harmless one sided love.

I only have HIM. HE who knows how badly I want to burst out crying.

No comments: