Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TO ABBY:

OMG EH IM SO SORRY. To prove how sorry I am I dedicated one whole post to you! HAPPY? HAHAHA sorry. Really. Cos i read your message when I was half awake and half asleep. So when I got up, I was already rushing, gonna be late for work. THEN I forgot all about your message. SORRY DEAR.

OK now update about my hols. Well pretty much good. Basically full of work lah. HAHAH what else is new for the workaholic lah. BUT DIDN'T GET MUCH MONEY. So didn't buy much stuff:( WANNA GO GET TANG YUAN BEFORE MY SCHOOL STARTS? hahah eh you are sec4 now is it? Sorry im OLD, I cannot catch up with current times. HAHAH suddenly I feel like going to bonnie's (sis?) shop? You know which one im referring to right??

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SCHOOL'S GONNA START IN 1 WEEKS TIME:(


I STILL WANNA WORK.

No comments: