Friday, August 29, 2008

hey there

haven't been posting for a LONGGGG time. so i'll just make it up with a LONGGGG post.

have been thinking a lot the past few days.
BIG GOALS i must say that i've set for myself.

EARN LOTSA LOTSA LOTSA MONEY DURING THIS HOLS
get a 2nd part time job(pending)
save enough money to pay for a trip for my sis, mom and me to KL(even if it's just KL)
BUY AN ELECTRIC OVEN(so that i can bake lovely stuff for the children in church)

that's about all the new stuff with me. hahah

IT'S THE START OF HOLS
is it boring or is it just me.

OK I KNOW THE ANSWER. it's just me.

i am probably the ONLY one who is so boring. ytd was actually the last day of my exam at 1130. usually people go out right after that. but guess what? this boring person's life you're reading about went back home and used the computer from the time she reach home till 12.

i just want my work to start.

at least im getting money even if my life was a boring routine.

i just wonder. what have we(friends) turn out to be? alot of us don't even keep in contact. and when i actually take the first step out, our convo is just so shallow. i wished i was back to secondary school. i was alot closer to some friends. i had what i worked so hard for. my running. but i gave it up for Os and never made the effort to take it back again. which i kind of regret. when i was running, i think i was a better person. i wasn't so lazy, i worked hard to earn my progress, i was closer to GOD.

MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SO MUCH. i dunno if it's good of bad. but i know the world has separated me and GOD quite a bit. which is not good at all.

don't wanna grow up anymore. i see my uncle having problems cos he's retiring this year but wanna find another job so that there's still cash coming in. and my aunt(who's married to him) is just working part time also. i don't wanna end up like them. CAN'T I JUST MARRY A RICH GUY? i mean i worry about money from young. please dont let me worry about money when im old.

i cannot even imagine myself at like 25.it'll be damn sad if im not married by then. i'll be still working my ass off with no one to take care of me. HOW SAD.

OK COME ON MAN. IT'S THE HOLS.

CHEER UP


No comments: