Thursday, August 14, 2008

happy!

im so happy presentation is over! all my work was worth it man. hahha now comes the hardest part. trying to get myself to sit down and study. gonna study later in school. HOPEFULLY it's productive if not im like pretty dead for exams.

IM SO STUPID i even agreed to work on sat. that's like almost 2 days worth of studying gone cos i'll be so tired. should have just stood firm in my point of view where i don't want to work. i think they love to ask me to work cos they know i'll eventually say yes no matter what.

DARN. such a dumb stupid soft hearted person. get used.

GONNA HAVE A BBQ TONIGHT. with collegues!
OHHHH im like eating a hell lot less cos im so restricted by money. you totally cannot believe it. i skipp breakfast and dinner. sort of lah. cos my meals are at damn weird times. so i don't even know what to call them. I SAVED 2 DOLLAR YTD SOMEMORE. hahah first time even when im already eating so little.

NEED THE MONEY MAN :(

No comments: