Thursday, September 04, 2008

MOVIE NEED

DAMN it's been a long time since i've checked the movies. I SO WANNA WATCH 2 MOVIES.

make it happen & my sassy girl.

IM IN A MOVIE NEED. hhahahah

anyway didn't get to update about my funny day ytd. it's like as though ytd was like despo guy day. hahah for me at least.

i had a guest. EYEING me the whole time. i knew it but what can i do right. i was working. can't possibly shout STOP LOOKING AT ME. i wanted to. then he walked by me and touched my butt ok. ASSHOLE. but after that he left so i figured it's a one off thing and i probably will never see him again so might as well not kick up a fuss.

then. i had a guy, who was at the back doing the washing of plates and stuff. yes. hitting on me during work. i mean im like super used to this. but it felt weird cos the whole back area was small and it's not banquet, where there's hell lots of people. then he offered to send me home. HELL NO. it's just weird having people whom you're not close to, to send you home. you're like stuck with them for the whole trip and have to talk all the way, entertaining them.

then when i was on the way home, placing my uniform back, happens that a security guard was taking the life back down also and like randomly say that he'll send me back since he stay at jurong area also but he's working till 11. PHEW. then talked to me like we're CHUM CHUM. so i just played along. wanted to get away but HARD. then exchanged numbers and i went off. he's probably like 24/26? i think. HAHAHAH then after that when i was gonna bathe at like 12 plus, he called me and started talking a lot. WHICH I DONT LIKE. he's going to china like on sunday so he was saying he'll buy me stuff and whatever. plus clothes. OK. and not to mention he said he's ex-gf is like born in the same year as me also.
OK SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY.
then he like indirectly asked me out to the movies but i just gave crap reasons.

hahahah BUT NOW I WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES. but with FRIENDS. real friends.

i hate the work environment sometimes. it's like what the hell happened to GOOD GUYS?

what an interesting day right?
NOOOOOO



MOVIE DATE ANYONE?

No comments: