Thursday, July 03, 2008

let me be a bit happier.

hahah ok. lets see what good things i have done these few days.
i........... skipped a total of 750 times. so i've made some organisation donate 75 bowls of rice:)
i........... learnt to give up my seat to those who need it more
i........... started to take notes during sermon
i........... decided to start a prayer book. HAHHA my own lah. to thank HIM if he answered my prayers
i........... got a new laptop
i........... finished my project
i........... CUT DOWN ON SPENDING SO MUCH ON FOOOD

my week was good on the bright side.
let's.......... just look at that only how bout that.

NOOOO i need to complain

ok. SOOO for the record. i got 2 classes cancelled in one week. at the last min. ***CLAPS*** who can get luckier than me man. and GUESS WHAT. i wasn't even informed EVEN when they knew i stay the furtherest and they knew it like super early.

i felt so left out that moment. those that i trusted will inform me, didn't.
even when i was like practically the last person to find out, i still worried that my friends didn't know.

then who cared about me?

you're all gonna find me in a depressed state soon.

i find that all my friends are drifting away. friends are suppose to make the effort to compromise aren't they? why is it that i am always the one compromising?


i can't wait till i find that someone who can be there for me no matter what. I NEED THAT

oh on a happier note. i got an A for macroecons and 33/40 for POM. dunno what grade is that and i can't be bothered to go find out how to calculate it. YAY but still academics is just academics. i need my life.

SIGHHHHHHH :(

No comments: