Wednesday, July 09, 2008

dreaded day..

AT LAST MY PRESENTATION WAS OVER.

THANK GOD.
even though i still cant really let go of it, i know i can't do anything to it and i have other projects to care about. have to move on.

i don't even know what to say about the presentation. i was scared out of my nerves before our turn cos kezia's grp was super confident and was so prepared. just kept reading the verse edwin sent me to calm myself down.

'in christ alone, i place my trust, and find my glory in the power of the cross, in every victory, let it be said of me, my source my strength, my source of hope, in christ alone.'

anyway there was something i meant to post a long time ago but i never got around to doing it. the last time i felt damn depressed about the project, while i was on my way home ALONE, i suddenly received an sms that was just super like a miracle can. from my friend that i haven't had time to catch up with. and that sms was from YILING! just want to let you know how much that sms meant to me at that point of time.

i just lost my mood for blogging :( im tired anyway and have to go school early for make up class. damn.

No comments: