Sunday, July 20, 2008

WHOOOOOOOO connect echo has taken place. damn.. but the separating part :(



anyway guess what. the moment step into wow hall, i see SAMSON. ok i never blogged about him but he's this kid that WHOLE day like to disturb me. he finds it amusing. and as you can guess...... he started disturbing me.



TAKE MY PHONE
TAKE MY WALLET
TAKE MY SLIPPERS
TAKE MY BAG
TAKE THE THINGS IN MY WALLET THEN RETURN ME MY EMPTY WALLET



it was crazy ok. like a maniac screaming at him trying to get him to return my stuff... eventually it's like CONNECT CAMP REPLAY.



hahha but i really feel at home with connect camp peeps.



OHH and i like my group. hahha every fun lor. we are the Js. hahah cos our group got a lot of pple with names starting with J and JESUS. hahha i love the 'longest' game. HAHAH my hair which is usually of not much good use since it's so DRY, was actually of some use today. HAHAHH cos of the length. *look like a crazy idiot pull hair from both sides of head* hahah but FUN FUN FUN.



ohh the loudhailers have a tradition.

TO ATTACK SHAUN WITH OUR VOICE THE MOMENT WE ARE GATHERED AND SEE HIM.

i added law in to. HAHHA ohh and shaun has his own 'shield' hahha his *CLURCK* thing. lousy lah compared to our voices :)



OHHHH guess what. SAMSON can be nice too. hahha he actually bought me a can of drink when i was busy whining to get others to give me some of their drink/ treat me to one. hahah i didn't ask him lor.



got this very sweet video that one lecturer showed during lecture. DAMN CUTE LOR

No comments: