Monday, July 07, 2008

I AM OFFICIAL EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.

AND BROKE UNTIL CANNOT BROKE.

my mum expects me to pay for what she should be paying. and not like i didn't TRY to spend less but money is still flowing away in some other form when i cut down on eating. DAMN IT. i am super super duper not looking forward to tmr. that damn presentation. i just want to get it done and over with. i want to do well but i highly doubt so.

GOD GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO PULL THROUGH AND THE COURAGE TO FACE IT
i really really need it. not just for that presentation, for my life.

i really really really need to organise my life. i dunno what the hell is happening to me. too overwhelmed with happenings of my life? it's like everyday is a drama for me. let's just recap what happened this morning

i slept at 430 this morning after washing up from work. was deciding whether to sleep or just stay awake till morning but i was TOO tired so i slept. i set my alarm at 7 BUT i woke up only at 1045 with a phone call of my friend.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING AT HOME AT THIS TIME ON A MONDAY? im suppose to be in school having a boring lecture. i was so angry with myself. this is like the 2nd time i didn't go for macroecons and happens that these topics are quite complicated. I AM SUCH A IDIOT. then i had to reach school asap cos i had to attend the grp discussion for our presentation tmr. but you know considering i stay at the other end of singapore and the long time i need to get out of the house, i decided to take a cab to buy back time that i wasted through sleeping. i took $10 from my sister without telling her(which i feel damn bad for but i really had no more money) and took the cab. HEARTPAIN you know. the meter jump so fast and ionly had $17 on me. i was desperately praying that it would stop at $17 but it went up to $20. so i asked clement if he was free to come and save me. HAHAH in case the uncle was unreasonable over that few dollars. happened that the uncle was damn nice to let me off after i emptied my whole wallet.

SO I WAS REALLY BROKE
and i havent even ate or drank anything.
and i just started on the project.
WORK TAKES MIND OFF HUNGER.
anyhow, i managed to tahan until 4 on an empty stomach.
HOW PRO RIGHT. then i had no choice but to borrow money from nicole. I HATE BORROWING MONEY.

MONEY SUCKS.
yes it really does.
the way it tries to kill me.

SO THAT WAS MY MORNING. how drama.

No comments: