Wednesday, July 09, 2008

out of sight out of mind

WHOOOOO hahah im with abby now! :) and she wants me to say that SHE'S THE BEST. hahah had a nice talk and crazy laugh with her over stuff. hahah she was so guai can. actually doing her work. seeing her do math and looking through her bio notes, i suddenly remembered how sec school was like and i REALLY missed it.

OHH story of the day.
i was in the rush to get out of the house cos i knew i was going to be late and i changed without my contacts on. so i wore my shirt inside out and i didnt even realise it until i was waiting for the mrt. suddenly it was like WHY I GOT A TAG STICKING OUT FROM MY SHIRT? then i check the seaming. CRAP... inside out. and i couldnt change lor cos running late then i quicking put on my jacket trying to hide the tag on the back and the tag sticking out from the side. HAHAHAH seriously all the weird weird funny funny things happen to me.

im quite upset over something but im gonna try to let go of it slowly. im sure i got God's help. OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND.

OUT OUT OUT YOU GO

that's more like it :)

No comments: