Sunday, July 05, 2009

I haven't posted for the longest time. let me just say thestuff that i wanted to update but was really lazy to.

About a month plus a few days ago, I received a call. I was totally caught unaware. It was a sunday and I wasn't in church. WHICH I TATLLY OUGHT TO STOP DOING. I was watching shows on my computer when my phone rang. It was a number that i didn't know who it was from but i figured might be the office. So i picked it up.

*Hello, can i speak to Grace please*
*Uh huh*
*Is this Grace? Your dad wants to talk to you. Hold on for a while*

I stunned. TOTALLY STUNNED. my heart beat was beating so fast within the next 5 seconds while waiting for him to come to the phone. His first words, voice,it suddenly became real. How long has it been? He told me he had only 5 mins to talk. First thing that went through my mind was how on earth am i gonna last through the 5 mins?

He asked where I was, how I am, how i am with my family members,why I wasn't in church, if I received his letters, why I didn't reply them, how I and my sister look like now and if i could send him a letter and our pic. As much as he could, he spoke in english. Seeing how he was trying to express his concern in 5 mins for me, I teared. It was dumps period for me. Felt like no one cared for me. I was so alone. Just me, myself and I. But no, I forgot the Father that was always by my side no matter where i was and he reminded me that there will always be someone caring for me, even if he is not able to be by my side. After I ended the call, Ithroughly cried. It was too much emotional struggle for me.

It seems like it's a cycle.

Anyway,on that, was working for birthday party yesterday. 1 year old baby. Imagine the price. 4000 plus ok. And they called for another catering also. My goodness. The baby is so lucky. I wish i was her. To live in such a nice house, to have such nice cousins, to have such a great party at just 1 year of age.

Never had such a party. Not for my birthday.It was never a great highlight of the year for me with presents raining on me. Nope, never happened.

OH and I realised I really pretty pathetic being restricted by money time and time again. IT SUCKS BIG TIME. Im getting so so so so so so sick of it. SERIOUSLY. It's like playing a huge joke on me.

MONEYISSUCHANEVILTHING.

No comments: