Friday, July 17, 2009

Im sick. LIKE REALLY REALLY SICK. It kind of screws up my whole entire plan for this week. I can't do my rebonding, I probably cant appear for the gathering with my friends, I might not be able to work, I might not be able to go for class gathering, I dunno what is happening to me.

This is really scary. I've slept for 24 hours and I still dont feel well. My head hurts when I stand up, my butt aches when I sit up, My fever is coming and going, I feel dizzy when I stand up and i almost felt like vomiting. It is so terrifying I wanted to cry. I just prayed earnestly to HIM to settle my heart. The first time I am so reliant on my family. I sent a msg to my sister "Hurry up come back, I feel awful."

Lord just be with me. Im worried about myself and I know others are worried about me to. Please just take all the uncomfortable feelings away from me and heal me.

No comments: