Thursday, May 07, 2009

DON'T MIND ME.

This is going to be an emo post.

You know how facebook was a trend? How you had to be on facebook to be considered cool. And when you are not, people give you that weird look and keep telling you to join facebook?

Well I was one of those who think facebook was a waste of time. But still joined after numerous pesters. It was when i really had nothing to do. So on joining facebook for the first time, I didn't quite get the hang of it. It was so WOAH. Infomation overload man. After a while, like how typically i would get bored of things, I got bored of facebook and explored it lesser, wasting less time on it.

Now I realise how even a a popular tool like facebook can't really help you to maintain relationships. It just lets you look into your friend's life from afar. AND IT SUCKS. It becomes SO OBVIOUS.

It just makes me think what the hell have I been doing. Why am i working so hard for the $$$? What is my life about now? Everyone has moved on for quite a distance, for the better. How about you? I guess I haven't been able to face it all. Im just so superficial now.


I CAN'T FREAKING STAND YOU GRACE LIM CI EN.


It's hard to get back to who i am.
wait.

Just who the hell am I?

No comments: