Thursday, May 14, 2009

I HAD A BLACK OUT AT MY AUNT'S HOUSE JUST NOW.

I hate the dark more then anything. I thought that it was my aunt who suddenly decided to switch off all the lights in the house at one go and I panicked. Then after 5 secs i realised there's no such switch at home. HAHAHHA I was super panicky and started thinking HOWHOWHOW.

All the what ifs came to my mind.

HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA BATHE.
HOW AM I GONNA BRUSH MY TEETH.
HOW AM I GONNA SLEEP.
HOW AM I GONNA USE MY PHONE AND LAPTOP.

Oh yea cos i was so suay that every electronic items i own were all running out of batt. So me and my aunt were at home waiting for my uncle to come back and save the day. HAHAH AND HE DID. Felt so much more comfortable when the lights came back on.

ANYWAY YOU KNOW OF THIS SONG?
YOU BELONG WITH ME - TAYLOR SWIFT

It's such a sweet music video. GO WATCH IT. LIKE NOWNOWNOW. want to update about ssm but shall leave it for another day.

No comments: