Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok I finally decided to get my lazy self to update my long dead blog. The only reason I'm doing this is because the stupid trial version of adobe is taking so long to download. I've been meaning to update my blog about alot alot alot of things. Just that I haven't got around to doing it.

Let me do what i meant to do.

CAMP:)
LOVED IT. My group wasn't so bad after all. We bonded really well. Didn't know why i was so scared before. Camp to me, personally was great cos it was really what I needed at that point of time, letting him be in control cos I no longer was no matter how hard I tried. HE worked his way, bringing me closer to friend I never knew how to. I'm really happy I made that effort to make the choice to go. Also, after camp, I got down to actually reading the bible reason being that I realise I don't know anything in the bible except bits and pieces and HAHAH ok Peter please don't kill me. Cos i told him how I couldn't find my bible and how I had camp coming up. HOW COULD I GO WITHOUT A BIBLE. Then met him a day before my camp to exchange christmas present and he got me a BIBLE. HAHAH but you know what. When i got back home, my mummy found me my bible. I haven't told Peter yet cos I felt so embarrassed. HAHAH so I'm doing it here. AHAHHAH SORRY. But it's because I feel bad that I decided to really use the bible he gave me. THANKS:)

CHRISTMAS:)
Christmas was okay I guess. Didn't get to meet up with MG clique though:( WE ARE DRIFTING APART. As the day passes I feel less MG-like. Had quite a few parties. It was the only time i felt like i was making full use of the dresses at home. Didn't get much presents i guess. OHWELLS. it happens all the time anyway.

2009:)
Was working on new years eve so I spent the 1st second of new year working. HAHAH but actually also not really lah. Cos we were all wishing each other happy new year. BUT GUESS WHAT. I'll forever remember this of 2009. I also spent the 1st second of new year holding my bladder. HAHAHAHA cos there were more things to be served up to the table, so I didn't dare to leave. The year just flew by so quickly lah. I still feel so new to poly man.

EIGHTEEN18
MY B'DAY:) Ok it wasn't such a big deal anyway. Didn't actually celebrate it. THANKS my poly clique for the GOLDEN BOOK OF COOKIES they got me. I'm gonna bake a bunch to give all the little kids in church. Then went out with Mel to have dinner at Pastamania and went to do mani and pedi. That was about it. NO CAKE:( and my relatives didn't celebrate for me also. I tell you it's because my nephew's b'day is so close to chirstmas that WE celebrate his b'day and they forget about mine:( OHWELLS. I'll forgive him on the account that he's cute.

OK BCS IS TOTALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. What's this stupid webquest thing anyway. Can't they give us alonger time to do? SO FED UP NOW. Ruins my mood to blog.

No comments: