Monday, December 01, 2008

Ever since that day, my mood was still pretty bad at work. not just particularly to that one guy but more generalised, to ANYONE that pisses me off and do no-brainer stuff.

I just can't help but keep thinking about how everyone leads a different lives, how uniquely all our lives have been planned out. All of the sudden, I kind of realise that I don't really know how to communicate with people. To be able to just talk about SOMETHING with a random friend. That feeling is irritating.

I feel so taken over at work also, like as though I'm useless. When I actually think back carefully about what I did at work, it's actually nothing much at all. I mean this is not the only time I thought so but it's just that now a days, with this girl that I'm suppose to teach her to serve the VIP table, it was as though i saw how lax my job is from another person's point of view.

I'M JUST USELESS.


USELESS LAZY ASSHOLE.

This whole post is just not making any sense.

No comments: