Saturday, February 27, 2010

I AM TIRED. TIMES A MILLION TIMES. PERIOD.

i hate being taken the wrong way. JUST FREAKING BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER doesn't mean that you can ignore everything i say even though i am younger. ya right, go ahead and ask me to do everything i tell people to do. THEN FREAK YOU GUYS NO NEED TO COME ALREADY WHAT. I ONE MAN SHOW LAH. HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT NOT DOING ANYTHING AND EARNING MONEY. seriously. NO FACE. just because i follow what needs to be done, i get ostracized. just because i tell people to do the things i spot that need to be done NICELY, i get rudely ignore. TRY AND TAHAN THAT. sorry i can't. im too tired to be able to do that, broke down once i got away from those ARROGANT people.

you know when im pissed, im pissed. i dont care who you are to me. im still gonna scream. i don't know why until now, my mum still dunno that. i do thateven to my friens. and i admit i do that alot at home. well home is that place where most things happens right? all the stress after work. when i scream at her, she wont try to understand from my point of view. i dont scream because i want to but because i cant help it.

i DO NOT NEED to work 2 jobs
i DO NOT NEED to save for my own school fees
i DO NOT NEED to sacrifice having a life
i DO NOT NEED to suffer so much outside

but I DO ALL THAT because i know she's getting old.
WILL IT KILL YOU TO JUST LET ME SCREAM AT YOU. i know it's like disrespect but it's the only way i get rid of all that pressure.

i mean if i really disrespect you, I WOULD NOT FREAKING WORK MY ASS OFF. i wouldn't even bother worrying about my sis's laptop and where the money's gonna come from, i wouldn't be thinking if i can pay for my school fees and can i also pay for my sister's school fee.

I AM DAMN TIRED. CAN.

No comments: