Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I haven't updated in a super duper long time. Been pretty lazy and busy. HAHAH I know, I know. It's contridicting.

Well time passed pretty fast and my hols were just over in a blink of an eye. And now, into the 3rd week of school.

Soon enough, it'll be christmas then 2009.

Time passes SO quickly. I never imagined myself to be here now and who I am currently.


I've changed. And it's sad to say that it's not a change for the better, but for the worse.
Skipping church, not making that constant effort to work on friendship, swearing (only at work, thank goodness) and spending money like nobody's business.

I hate this me.

I feel like I've conformed to the world. I thought I could survive being MYSELF without HIM. But it turns out that I can't, and that I am weak.





I really really want to go back to the time I was close to my friends, close to HIM, with no worries at all. Back to when we finished Os.


There's this mask on my face.

Help me take it off.

No comments: